All Pilates sessions are scheduled by appointment only. Use our Equipment Sessions tab to browse available appointment times or please reach out to the studio directly via email to request an appointment.
- Please come in for your session on time, instead of early. We need time to clean and allow others to leave before your session begins.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment please contact your instructor directly (a text message to your instructor is the most direct and appreciated means of communication) so they can plan their day accordingly.
- In order to insure the instructors’ livelihood, The Pilates Practice adheres to a firm 24 hour cancellation policy, without exception.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will automatically be deducted from your package or billed to your credit card on file when a full 24-hours notice is not given.
- If you are in a group and your partner(s) are not able to attend the session, pricing reflects the service provided (private, duet or trio).
- Frequent cancellations or no-shows may result in the cancellation of your standing appointment status.
- There are no refunds once a purchased session/package has become activated. Please be mindful that once a package is activated, sessions are to be used within the package usage date range.
Access our Online Pilates Library and browse class offerings on our Online Classes tab.
Disclaimer: It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before beginning any new exercise program. By booking an online class or session with The Pilates Practice LLC, you are accepting all liability and responsibility for any injuries and damages that may occur. You agree to hold Mindy Taylor, The Pilates Practice, LLC (and its instructors) harmless and free from any liability.
- Please note, there are no refunds once a class/class package has been purchased.
Joe said, “In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body”.
What to Wear
Comfortable workout clothing (with NO Zippers or Metal Accessories) is all you will need to begin your Pilates practice. We find our clients are most comfortable in layers and leggings.
- Sticky sox are required for safety and to provide a hygiene barrier. You are welcome to wear your own or purchase at the studio.
- Upon entering the studio all street shoes must be removed to ensure a clean environment for all of our clients.
Need to Cancel/24hr Policy
The Pilates Practice adheres to a firm 24 hour cancellation policy. If you are unable to make your scheduled Pilates session please communicate to your instructor directly via email or text within 24hrs prior to your scheduled session time. Late cancellations and no-shows will automatically be deducted from your package or billed to your credit card on file when a full 24-hours notice is not given.
subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for studio updates, class offerings and happenings!