All Pilates sessions are scheduled by appointment only. Use our Sessions tab to browse available appointment times or please reach out to the studio directly via email to request an appointment.
- Please come in for your session on time, instead of early. We need time to clean and allow others to leave before your session begins.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment please contact your instructor directly (a text message to your instructor is the most direct and appreciated means of communication) so they can plan their day accordingly.
- In order to insure the instructors’ livelihood, The Pilates Practice adheres to a firm 24 hour cancellation policy, without exception.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will automatically be deducted from your package or billed to your credit card on file when a full 24-hours notice is not given.
- If you are in a group and your partner(s) are not able to attend the session, pricing reflects the service provided (private, duet or trio).
- Frequent cancellations or no-shows may result in the cancellation of your standing appointment status.
- There are no refunds once a purchased session/package has become activated. Please be mindful that once a package is activated, sessions are to be used within the package usage date range.
- Please note, there are no refunds once a class/class package has been purchased.
What to Wear
Comfortable workout clothing (with NO Zippers or Metal Accessories) is all you will need to begin your Pilates practice. We find our female clients are most comfortable in layers and leggings and for our male clients, we suggest compression shorts under gym shorts or long workout pants.
- Sticky sox are required for safety and to provide a hygiene barrier. You are welcome to wear your own or purchase at the studio.
- Upon entering the studio all street shoes must be removed to ensure a clean environment for all of our clients.
The health of our studio community is of the utmost importance to us. If you, or any family members feel ill, or you are uncomfortable coming in to the studio, please stay home.
Effective May 29, 2021: The Massachusetts mask order has been rescinded. The Department of Public Health/CDC advises all unvaccinated residents to continue to wear masks in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance. We kindly ask that all those entering the studio follow the advisory for the continued safety and well being of our studio community. We are so grateful to each and every one of you for supporting us and looking out for one another.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come in for your session. Reschedule when you are well.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 please cancel your session with your instructor and reschedule.
- Irregardless of vaccination status, instructors will wear masks upon request without hesitation to ensure all clients feel comfortable in our studio space.
- Clean grip socks are required for all semi-private and private sessions.
- As always, Pilates sessions will be by appointment only. New clients can request sessions online through our website or email the studio directly.
- Please come in for your session on time, instead of early. We will continue our in-between client cleaning procedures and need time to clean and allow others to leave before your session begins.
- Our group Pilates Mat & Barre classes remain VIRTUAL! Click on our Classes tab to access our virtual Class library.
We look forward to seeing you in the studio for your private and semi- private Pilates sessions!
Need to Cancel/24hr Policy
Joe said, “In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body”.
subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe for studio updates, class offerings and happenings!